Oil & Gas projects for Imperium Engineering will typically consist of an assisting role unless specifically focused on the EEHA component of the scope. We have significant experience with large Gas sites and some experience with midsize Oil plants. Imperium’s versatility lends itself to executing smaller difficult scopes of work where our inventive thinking can provide our clients with an otherwise unthought-of solution. Company Director Aaron Drew leads our Oil and Gas engineering and design operations.
Imperium have assisted Tier 1 companies with such projects as:
- Major switchgear replacement engineering, design, project controls and commissioning execution.
- EEHA program management and site execution through construction, commissioning and handover to operations.
- Project and Construction Management and execution to client operation systems.
- Revision of ESD systems and maintaining regulatory requirements.
- Revision of EEHA regulatory compliance.