For a boutique engineering company, specialist fields of expertise are the key to maintaining relevance in the market. Imperium not only boast excellent skills in power system analysis and earthing engineering, but we are also market leading experts in the field of Electrical Equipment for Explosive Hazardous Areas. Imperium is developing its own market-leading software package to ensure compliance from the start of a project right through to operations and maintenance. This package is called Total-Ex.
Imperium is actively involved in executing EEHA projects with most, if not all, staff having competencies in EEHA.
Note: Imperium do not conduct Hazardous Area installation activities, Hazardous Area inspection is our only blue collar activity.
Imperium can execute all areas of an EEHA project such as:
- Hazardous Area program management planning and execution.
- Classification and design of hazardous areas.
- Site inspection of installed equipment.
- Compliance audits.
- Verification Dossier development.
- Compliance engineering, including:
- Intrinsic safety calculations.
- Heat dissipation calculations.
- Conformity Assessment Documents.
- Fitness For Purpose Statements.
- Simple Apparatus Statements.