Imperium Engineering are competent with all areas of EIC requirements of developing Greenfields projects or executing expansion/upgrade projects on Brownfields sites.
As a team and as individuals Imperium personnel have completed works on:
- Multi-stage crushing circuits with associated conveyor materials handling systems.
- Stacking and Reclaiming materials handling systems, this included the Functional Safety aspects of the mobile machines.
- General crushing, screening, grinding, flotation and filtering plants across all sorts of precious metals, rare earths and iron ore.
- Electrical reticulation and distribution, including switchgear replacement projects.
- Power plant optimisation and selection.
- Twin pinion mill and VVVF mill expansion projects, including:
- Mill structure earthing due to the High Voltage’s present.
- Mill instrumentation specification and control integration.
- PLC/SCADA control of milling feed and outflow to cyclones and flotation plant.
- Mill starting and power system impact on particularly weak power systems.
- Functional Safety Design and Engineering